- In order to organize and carry out and offer the proposed services, Myrtaly Congress pays in advance considerable amounts of money and undertakes specific compensation obligations in the event of cancellations, either in whole or in part. Cancellations shall be effected only by giving notice to the Company in writing and are subject to the following cancellation charges depending on the date of cancellation
- Up to 21 days before the start date of the Organized Excursion, there will be no cancellations.
- from 20 up to 10 days before the Organized Tour’s starting date, 50% of the total cost shall be charged
- in less than 9 days before the Organized Tour’s starting date, the total amount shall be charged.
- Early booking Packages are non-refundable.
- In case of a no-show, the total amount of the Organized Tour shall be charged. The Company and its representatives, a no-show is considered the non-arrival of all or any of the Travelers participating in the Organized Tour at the pre-arranged starting site and at the pre-arranged time of the Organized Tour.